Summer is the season of outdoor grilling but one can have grilled food after summer too with the help of electrical indoor grill. The indoor grill is one of the best innovations because people who live in apartments could not able to experience outdoor grilling so for them it is one of the best innovations to experience grilling inside the house. You can experience grilling in air-conditioned comfort with the help of an indoor grill. Indoor grilling is the safe method of grilling food without smoke and dust particles which are hazardous for health. An indoor grill is an eco-friendly grill as it doesn’t require charcoal which causes air pollution.
Types of grill
1. Open grill style
If you choose this type of grill then it comes with a lid which will help you to retain smoke and steam inside. In this type, food is cooked from the bottom and the food is needed to be flipped.
2. Contact grill style
In this style of grill, food is cooked from the topside of the grill. For using this type of grill always check that top and top and bottom grill pieces detach from each other because it will be easy for wash them in the dishwasher or by hands.
Indoor grilling is safe or not?
The smoke created from charcoal causes cancer which is very dangerous to human so indoor electric grills are always safer than outdoor charcoal grills. There is the possibility of burning your hands during handling of charcoals so it can be avoided with the help of these indoor electric grills. The charcoal smoke contains cancer-causing substances so it can be avoided.
Indoor grilling recipes
There are lots of recipes available online for indoor grilling. I have picked some of the easy recipes for beginners for indoor grilling. Hope you will enjoy and love it!
#1 Sweet and spicy pork chops
This dish is made with lean meat which does not have added extra fats. For the preparation of this dish, you need following ingredients-
- Splenda brown sugar blend 2 tablespoon
- Paprika 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder 1 teaspoon
- Onion powder 1 teaspoon
- Ground dry mustard ½ teaspoon
- Dried oregano 1 teaspoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Boneless pork chops 1 pound
Directions for grilling:-
– According to manufacturer instructions preheat the indoor grill.
– Then after preheating all the mentioned ingredients such as oregano, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, chilli powder, brown sugar blend and salt add to the small cup and blend these all ingredients well. This preparation is known as canola cooking spray.
– Now coat the four pork chops with the canola cooking spray from both the sides. This coated pork chops place on the bottom plate of the grill.
– Serve these grilled chops with sandwiches or burgers.
#2 Quick chicken parmesan
This is the cheesy dish people who love to eat cheese would definitely love this dish. The ingredients required for this dish are as follows-
- Boneless chicken breasts 2 or 4 small
- Extra virgin oil 1 ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper as per requirement
- Pizza sauce 1/3 to ½ cup
- Parmesan cheese 2 tablespoon
- Mozzarella cheese 2 ounces
Directions for grilling
- Preheat the indoor grill according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Cut the large chicken breasts into small pieces and coat both sides of it with olive oil. Then sprinkle it with black pepper according to your requirement.
- Now grill these preparations in your indoor grill for about 4-5 minutes or grill it till brown smoky colour comes to your chicken.
- Now place these grill chicken breasts on toaster oven pan and top this with pizza sauce then top it with parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Bake this until cheese gets melted nicely.
From these amazing and mouth-watering recipes, we can suggest that with the help of this indoor electrical grill one can experience grilling in offseason too. Also, it is very beneficial as compared to outdoor grilling. It is also a safer way of grilling without harming yourself. No need of charcoals so there is no any formation of any smoke or dust. So overall it is the best kitchen appliance for grill lovers.